Alaska Native Organizations' Information File, ca. 1918-1971
This collections contains material related to various Alaska Native regional or community organizations. The material includes articles of incorporation, newspaper articles, and references regarding Alaska Native land claims.
- Majority of material found within circa 1918-1971
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is unrestricted.
This material was largely gathered during preparation of a Bibliography of Alaska Native Organizations and Selected References on Alaska Native Claims.
0.4 Linear Feet (1 box) : 0.4 linear ft.
Language of Materials
This collection has been described at the item level. The folders are arranged by Alaska Native regional or community organization. All items have been placed in acid free folders and then into an archival box. Many of the newspaper articles are difficult to read. Please see the Newspapers on Microfilm for those issues.
- Finding Aid for the Alaska Native Organizations' Information File, ca. 1918-1971
- In Progress
- Finding Aid processed by Staff ; Revised by Jacki Swearingen, Sept. 2017.
- 2017 September
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note